Manulife Securities Insurance Inc.*
Products and Services
Whatever your stage in life, Manulife Securities Insurance Inc. can help you feel financially assured with a variety of insurance products to meet your specific needs – whether it’s family protection, business continuity, estate preservation or investment solutions.
Products and services include:
- Segregated funds
- Life insurance: term, whole life, universal life
- Disability insurance: income replacement and business overhead protection
- Critical illness insurance: enhanced and basic plans
- Long-term care insurance: facility and home coverage
- Pension plans: group retirement plans, registered pension plans, deferred profit sharing plan and registered retirement savings plans
- Health care benefits for individuals and associations
- Annuities: term certain, life
*Carrying on business in British Columbia as Manulife Securities Insurance Agency
Increase the funds available to your heirs
If you have savings or extra income you don’t need for lifestyle purposes, here’s information about a financial planning strategy that will increase the funds available to your heirs or favourite charity when you die. To learn more, click here or feel free to contact us.
Are you protecting what’s most important?
Be sure. With InsureRight.
If something happened to you, you want to be certain you have the right coverage to protect your family, your lifestyle and everything you’ve worked hard to achieve. But there’s a lot to consider when buying insurance. What type of coverage is right for you? How much is enough?
With InsureRight, it’s simple to answer these questions. InsureRight will help outline what you need to consider so you can feel confident about the coverage you choose for your insurance needs. The InsureRight checklist is a great place to start. Begin with the step that’s right for you. And when you’re ready, visit InsureRight.ca for more tools that will help you take a closer look at your insurance needs.
For more information about InsureRight, please contact us.